In the future, work will be able to be completed from anywhere. SET-Works is already there. Directly from the client’s home, staff can complete progress notes, fill out forms, review notes, and clients can fill out and sign forms electronically. Out of time? No need to head to the office – staff can save time and effort by going home for dinner and completing work at their own leisure from home. As the work is completed, notes are instantly accessible by the manager for review and sign-off, and the service is instantly ready to be billed. Easy.
Staff can schedule themselves on their own calendar within SETWorks, or if you so choose, managers/supervisors can setup appointments for their staff.
- Create recurring appointments
- Share calendars
- Print schedules for both clients and staff
- Automatic handling of scheduling conflicts to prevent double-billing
- Auto-assigned authorizations, making billing effortless
Complete all documentation required:
- Write progress notes on goals, and as needed, mark customizable interventions needed (e.g. Verbal Prompt, Object Prompt, Hand-over-Hand, etc.), as well as assessments (e.g. Pass, Fail, etc.)
- View goal progress charts to get a quick glance at how the client is doing on each goal
- View client and staff schedules
- As a manager/supervisor, review staff comments
- As a manager/supervisor/staff, easily review notes and provide feedback to the staff via secure messages
Customize monthly and quarterly forms, auto-populate necessary information, automatically aggregate data for the month/quarter, and include all progress notes (and other helpful information) to quickly and effectively complete the forms.
The billing system is integrated into the scheduling system: When each group is created, the system auto-assigns authorizations to each group. Behind the scenes, authorizations are tied to contracts and funding sources. Data entry is kept simple for staff, and billing becomes effortless. Data never needs to be entered twice.
Tracking Client Health
Medications, medication administration, vital signs, scale assessments, incidents, doctor’s orders, and much more can be tracked within the client record.
Create generic and state-specific incident/event forms, then export, print, or e-mail them. For unique form needs, the SETWorks team can reproduce forms using the advanced Dynamic Forms Builder.