SETWorks Day Program Software improves services and increases productivity through integrating all components of service delivery: Simplified scheduling, easy-to-complete progress notes, auto-generate monthly and quarterlies (and other forms), effortlessly manage client records, and much more.
Full support for complex scheduling needs:
- Schedule Groups
- Assign staff to each group
- Create recurring appointments
- Easily move clients and staff between groups, and change attendance
- Share calendars
- Print schedules for both clients and staff
- Automatic handling of scheduling conflicts to prevent double-billing
- Auto-assigned authorizations, making billing effortless
Simplify the scheduling process by creating default schedules for clients. Supports creating multiple schedules for the same client, for different departments/programs/staff.
Use data entry screens created specifically for group services:
- Complete all progress notes for all clients in the group in one screen
- View comments from other staff on the same screen
- Log on clients and any goals being worked on during the group, including completing task analysis (e.g. verbal prompts), and viewing trends on goals
- Quick glance into each client and staff schedule
- As a manager/supervisor, quickly review staff comments
- As a manager/supervisor/staff, easily send secure messages to the staff in the group
Customize monthly and quarterly forms, auto-populate necessary information, automatically aggregate data for the month/quarter, and include all progress notes (and other helpful information) to quickly and effectively complete the forms.
The billing system is integrated into the scheduling system: When each group is created, the system auto-assigns authorizations to each group. Behind the scenes, authorizations are tied to contracts and funding sources. Data entry is kept simple for staff, and billing becomes effortless. Data never needs to be entered twice.
Tracking Client Health
Medications, medication administration, vital signs, scale assessments, incidents, doctor’s orders, and much more can be tracked within the client record.
Create generic and state-specific incident/event forms, then export, print, or e-mail them. For unique form needs, the SETWorks team can reproduce forms using the advanced Dynamic Forms Builder.