Community integration, supported living, community inclusion: no matter your term, we support it at SETWorks
Community integration and supported living programs take your work to the community. Our community services software was built from the ground up to support these community inclusion IDD programs.
Web-based systems alone provide the flexibility to do work from any place you like. SETWorks is securely accessible on any device with an internet connection, and therefore client records, phone numbers, prior notes, and everything you need to complete documentation is at your fingertips – on-site, at home, in the office, or from anywhere else.
Full support for complex scheduling needs:
- Schedule Groups
- Assign staff to each group
- Create recurring appointments
- Easily move clients and staff between groups, and change attendance
- Share calendars
- Print schedules for both clients and staff
- Automatic handling of scheduling conflicts to prevent double-billing
- Auto-assigned authorizations, making billing effortless
Simplify the scheduling process by creating default schedules for clients. Supports creating multiple schedules for the same client, for different departments/programs/staff.
Effectively supports both individual and group services
- Complete all progress notes for all clients in the group in one screen
- View comments from other staff on the same screen
- Log on clients and any goals being worked on during the group, including completing task analysis (e.g. verbal prompts), and viewing trends on goals
- Quick glance into each client and staff schedule
- As a manager/supervisor, quickly review staff comments
- As a manager/supervisor/staff, easily send secure messages to the staff in the group
Customize monthly and quarterly forms, auto-populate necessary information, automatically aggregate data for the month/quarter, and include all progress notes (and other helpful information) to quickly and effectively complete the forms.
The billing system is integrated into the scheduling system: When each group is created, the system auto-assigns authorizations to each group. Behind the scenes, authorizations are tied to contracts and funding sources. Data entry is kept simple for staff, and billing becomes effortless. Data never needs to be entered twice.
Tracking Client Health
Medications, medication administration, vital signs, scale assessments, incidents, doctor’s orders, and much more can be tracked within the client record.
Create generic and state-specific incident/event forms, then export, print, or e-mail them. For unique form needs, the SETWorks team can reproduce forms using the advanced Dynamic Forms Builder.